Friday, January 27, 2012

The Chocolate Lover's Cupcake

I love chocolate. Most people love chocolate. But I think I love it more than most people. I'm talking, I-need-the-sweetness-every-night-so-I-don't-go-crazy kind of love. So, when  I decided to make a chocolate cupcake, I had to find the best recipe out there.

 Enter this recipe. Oh. My. Goodness. Words cannot even describe how excited I was every night after dinner to eat one of these babies. The texture was so velvety, the flavor so rich, it was hard to stop at one.

I also used a vanilla cream cheese frosting, found from the same blog. I used blue food coloring to give it a little something extra. A perfect topping to a deliciously chocolate treat!


The ingredients: The thing I love about baking is that the ingredients are all stuff I already have!

My first experience using the piping bag! Either those things are messy, or I'm doing it wrong. Either way, I think there was more icing on my fingers than the cupcakes!

What Dustin and I got to eat after dinner every night for a while (and Dustin sometimes even after lunch)! Such a sweet ending to a day!

For the sake of your sweet tooth, make these! I promise you, it will not be a decision you regret.

The only question now is, what should I bake next?

No comments:

Post a Comment